Thursday, March 16, 2017
Welcome to My Little Country Farm in Maryland!
Hello and welcome to my blog, my name is Patty and I live on a little farm in Maryland. I've been thinking about starting this blog for sometime. However sometimes you keep putting things off until you finally make yourself sit down and just do it. Yes I am a procrastinator. Now that I am making my first post I am determined to make this blog happen. I guess your wonder what this blog will be about, well its going to bring you into my life and into the lives that reside on my little farm in Maryland. Since I was young we have taken in strays, cats, dogs, chickens, goats, birds even a Goldfish. We also have housed a few stray people on occasion. This blog will bring you photos, stories, and recipes. I've been told I'm a pretty darn good cook so I figured I share some of my from scratch recipes. So I hope you will enjoy this adventure I'm about to take you on. I welcome comments, suggestions and even concerns.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment